KIds Art: Free Software or $50 Cash Prize Thru 11- 2013

Monday, October 14, 2013

This Contest is for all kids 12 years of age and younger.     Please share this post with ALL your friends!

This is a watercolor my little girl did when she was 3 1/2 years old, 6 months ago.   In about 5 minutes she had finished this masterpiece.  It measures 14" X 18"

I was totally blown away by the piece and I told her so.  I loved the picture and her use of the colors.  At that moment, and every time I look at it I just get inspired by it.  

     So, My Art Collection has decided to have a contest where readers of this blog can submit their kid's best artwork and post it here or on our Facebook page.  At the end of November we will select the best piece and the winner will get a free copy of My Art Collection 2.0 Professional Version or a $50 cash prize paid through Paypal.

Rules are:
1-Like our page.
2-Use the comment section of this post to post your own kid's artwork. IMPORTANT!
3-Winners will be judged 50% by us and 50% by the number of likes the art piece gets from facebook readers.
4-Winner can transfer the ownership of the prize to someone else if they cannot use it themselves.

If you are not an art collector and have no interest in this prize you can still post your child's work, and you can share this post with any of your friends who might be collectors and might be able to use a free copy of My Art Collection to document their collection.

Thanks and good luck!  We look forward to seeing some awesome kid's art!


No comments:

Post a Comment